Oh, my! What a wonderful surprise received me this morning: Tania from Inspire My Fancy had nominated me for the Liebster Award! So first I’d like to thank, Tania for this little honor :)
The Liebster Award is to discover new blogs and to show that there’s even more then we thought ;)
So once you’re nominated, you have to follow these rules:
- Thank the blogger, who had nominated you
- Answer the eleven questions given to you
- Nominate eleven other blogs with less than 500 followers
- Post eleven questions for your nominees to answer
- Tag your nominees and post a comment on their blog to let them know, you’d nominated them
These were the eleven questions Tania wanted to know:
- What made you start blogging? I think it was my taste for fashion and that I wanted to share my style with other people. Beside I wanted to inspire others – maybe it had worked already?
- What inspires you the most? Well, lots of my inspirations I take from my wardrobe or pieces I see hanging around in shops. Of course there are lots of other bloggers, who I love but it’s pretty rarely that they inspire me in that way that I could copy it and turn it into my own version.
- What is your dream job? Hmm, I guess I’m currently working on it… ;)
- Do you like to read blogs, or just look at the pictures? Both. I love humorous texts and great pictures. I think it depends on the time I have. But isn’t this always the sticking point?
- What would you love to see more of in the blogging community? Friendship. Lots of blogging girls are really arrogant and don’t even care for other bloggers, they just want to be seen and that’s all.
- If you can do anything you wanted for one day, what would it be? Well, I would travel to the Maldives, Japan and USA – here I would go shopping until I couldn’t carry any single bag again.
- If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be? I’d love to meet two persons: I’d like to meet Marc Jacobs, spending a whole day with him and watching him drawing and developing one of his stunning collections. And then I’d love to meet Melissa Joan Heart. As Sabrina Spellman – the Teenage Witch – she was a total role model for me when I was around twelve years old. She was (and still is!!) so beautiful and gorgeous!
- What are you happiest doing? I’m really happy when I can spend my time with my beloved ones. My little buns always make me smile (even if they’re soooo cheeky sometimes). And I am happy if everything works, what I organized. That gives me lots of joy.
- What are the most inspirational blogs that you follow, and why? Good question. I love lots of blogs, there ain’t a special one. I think it’s all about pictures which impress, in the end because here at the internet we have so much space where we can have a fling!
- What do you do when you’re not blogging? Please see About.
- Which season do you love the most and why? Summer of course! Firstly because I was born in June and secondly because I love heat, ocean and wind.
Here are my nominees:
- Annanikabu by Anna
- Little Vintage Love Affair by Anja
- I dream of Bunnies by Cissy
- Mrs. Blue Jeans by Irina
- Bezaubernde Nana by Jana
- The anarCHIC by Valentina & Eva
- The Blonde Lion by Joana
- About Fringe and Buttercups by Belinda
- Bella Pummarola by Anett
- The Fashion Stir Fry by Busola Coutts
- Melange Boutique by Noe & Lolita
Here are the questions for my nominees:
- Just another blog or what makes you different?
- What do you like to wear the most?
- Do you have a special style, can you name it or do you try everything?
- What is your claim for yourself as a blogger?
- Favorite colors which always appear in your closet?
- Do you have a pet?
- Do you care for nature, environment and animals concerning pollution, animal testing and so on?
- The best movie you’ve ever seen was…?
- I would kill for…
- Who would you like to date (some famous actor, a politician, a director or an artist)?
- And last but not least why do you blog?
Thank you so much my dears and I really hope that you answer my questions. Let’s keep in touch and thanks again to Tania who nominated me!